ASEAN is looking at substantial investments in renewable energy sector amounting USD400 billion and USD400 billion for energy efficiency! With 3 co-located conferences spanning the full spectrum of smart and renewable energy sources and options, IBC Asia’s 2nd Renewable Energy Week 2019 will bring ASEAN and the rest of the regions to address regulation, new investment and project updates. This is Asia’s only event covering all regional markets will focus on Solar Power & PVTech, Wind Power & Turbine Tech and Smart Energy. It is the must attend platform to learn, meet, network and establish business partnerships in Asia’s renewable energy sector.
- Projects in focus: ASEAN, North Asia, India and China – Investment and partnership potentials
- Case studies by project owners and developers – Solar tech, Wind turbine technology
- Get updated on power markets policies, incentives and energy prices
- Digital transformation trends in power generation and distribution
- Smart grid developments, technologies and impact
- Online Networking Tool, Access the participant list in advance!
- Pick and choose your sessions, Network across all events